The fine rehabilitation department at QVHC consists of a diverse team of Therapists and Doctors who offer some of the most advanced physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy programs in the area.
QVHC boasts the area’s most comprehensive Dementia Unit. This unit offers a home-like secured environment that is specifically designed to lessen the stresses of everyday life.
The level of skilled nursing care provided at Quabbin Valley Health Care strives to help residents achieve their optimal health so that they can continue to enjoy their lives.
QVHC offers a complete range of programs and services to meet the long-term health care needs of elderly adults and their families. Our facility is noted for its supportive environment.
Welcome to Quabbin Valley Healthcare.
Quabbin Valley Healthcare offers a variety of individualized healthcare services and therapy programs to families and patients in Athol, Gardner, Orange and surrounding communities throughout Worcester County. Whether you are here for a brief visit or plan to make to make QVHC your new home, we will develop a specialized program that will help you reach your highest potential level of function and independence.
Recent News and Highlights
There are a lot of great things happening at QVHC!
These programs are complimentary and are designed to help you care for someone with Alzheimer’s disease, link you to community resources, and provide support. If you are currently caring for someone with Alzheimer’s disease or other related dementia, they are invited to come a long. They will participate in an engaging activity while you attend…Details
On Wednesday, April 8th 2015, Athol area seniors are invited to join us at Quabbin Valley Healthcare for an Italian dinner. Choose from Chicken or eggplant parmesan, tossed salad, garlic bread and enjoy cannolis for desert! Space is limited so please call and RSVP by April 6, 2015 by calling 978-249-3717 *This event is for…Details
Quabbin Valley Healthcare Is Hosting a 50’s Themed BBQ for Seniors and You Are Invited!
Join us for an afternoon of great food and fun!!
Testimonials & Awards
A small reflection of what makes Quabbin Valley Healthcare so special.
- Dear All, Thank you so much for all your tender loving care and aid to walk again. When I arrived at your facility, I never thought I would be able to move, sit or be so independent after such an extensive surgery. You all showed me your professionalism and compassion. I appreciate and will never forget how you helped me to believe all can be better again. Thanks to all of you,Sherry H.
- To everyone on the staff of QVHC, I deeply appreciate the care and concern you all extended to my mother, Sophia, during her illness and residency at QVHC, My family and I are grateful for the quality of care at your facility. Thanks to all of you,Linda M.
- We want to express our heartfelt gratitude for the care you all gave to our mother, Helen. It's always upsetting to admit that family is no longer able to care for a loved one. After observing your respect, concern and care for the residents, we knew it would be o.k. to put her in your care. We could see that she was very content. We'll always be grateful to everyone at Quabbin Valley Healthcare. Sincerely,Barbara, Leo, Ron & Grandchildren
- Your names are too many to mention but the love and kindness shown to our Mom are recorded on and in our hearts. Thank you for all the hugs mom received on a daily basis - we know she appreciated your care and concerns far more than she may have voiced. May God bless you all with His immensurable blessings. Our condolences to each of you who cared and ministered to Mom in your own special way. With all our Thanks,Susan & Leo
- To all the dear folks in Prescott, I had to write and thank all the wonderful people that took care of me. Your compassion and understanding was greatly appreciated. Your love and help is something we don't see or get everywhere. Thank you so much and love to everyone,Carolyne L.
- Dear Marie I've just returned to Virginia after a holiday visit to my mother in Orange. You'll be pleased to know she's doing very well and is happy to be back in her home (with some extra help). I never properly thanked you - and the other members of the QVHC staff for taking such good care of her last spring and summer. Please share my gratitude with Sharon & everyone else who were all so helpful, compassionate, tactful and professional (I'll be sending a separate thank you to Jackie. She was also great with my mom.) Thanks again and best wishes to all.Anne H.
Exceptional Care and Service.
Our family of administrators and staff treat everyone with the greatest empathy, compassion and respect. It certainly shows in everything we do!